[mapserver-users] SLD with Mapserver 5.4.2

Andrea Dessì nkjoep at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 04:45:29 EDT 2009

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your answer :)

Now SLD is working i had a mistake with names references.

I have just another question: how is possible to "add" a style
using SLD without overriding the whole server style?

I explain what i want to do: I have a map served by MapServer, so a
mapfile with layers and styles. I want to add a style with "new"
characteristics (could be outline or overriding just the color of the text).

Thanks,
Andrea