[mapserver-users] Using mapserver to print a large "plotter" sizedimage

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Jun 1 15:56:55 EDT 2009

Hi,

There is nowadays MAXSIZE that is used at MAP level.  Set it to 5000 and try again.

MAXSIZE [integer]
    Sets the maximum size of the map image. This will override the default value. For example, setting this to 2048 means that you can have up to 2048 pixels in both dimensions (i.e. max of 2048x2048).

-Jukka Rahkonen-