[mapserver-users] Re: Upgrading 5.2 -> 5.4 generating CGI error on IIS(5.1 and 6.0) ... Possible BUG?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:03:44 EDT 2009

2009/6/10 Brian Fischer <bfischer at houstoneng.com>

>  My tests where with shapefiles as well and I was using the MS4W 3.0 Beta
> 2 download.  I was not doing anything fancy with IIS just tried to upgrade
> an existing application that is working fine with 5.2 to 5.4.  I think if
> you were to test with the MS4W 3.0 beta release that hopefully would produce
> the same errors Paul and I are seeing.
> http://www.nabble.com/MapServer-5.4.0-beta2-upgrade-available-td22233100.html

Brian,

I've just tried with this version and works for me:

http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1280/cgi-bin4/mapserv.exe?map=C
:\Maps\MapFiles\Bag50.map&mode=map

mapserv reports the following version:

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin4>mapserv -v
MapServer version 5.4.0-beta2 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS
SUPPORTS=GEOS SUPPORTS=RGBA_PNG INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Using IIS6 and Windows Server 2003 x64

Best regards,

Tamas