[mapserver-users] Mapserver CGI 5.4 crashed my app (Windows 2003)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:27:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've set it up (Win2003) but didn't crash, though I get blank images in cgi
mode.
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1280/cgi-bin4/mapserv.exe?map=E
:\tests\TestCGI\map.map&mode=map

shp2img produces correct image however. I'm a bit uncertain whether the 2
problems are the same but I'll look into this one in more detail shortly.

Tamas