[mapserver-users] Postgis data source: quoting table name problem

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Jun 22 10:09:09 EDT 2009

Hello Marco,

If you do not specify ...using unique geoidnd using SRID=28992'
mapserver will search the table for srid information, again sending the
table name in a query to the database as seen in the error message.

I agree that this might be a tiny bug, but it might be a workaround to
define the srid in the DATA clause.

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden