[mapserver-users] geotransform

Charlotte Declercq c.declercq at alkante.com
Thu Jun 25 12:29:42 EDT 2009

Actually, there are two ways of drawing polygons as points (positioned
in their centroids) :

either geotransform
or apply the STYLE with TYPE [centroid] as described in
http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-45.html

What is your advice ?
Which one of these developments will be available the sooner?
We are quite in the hurry. If I can't do this with mapserver I'll have
to create a new shape with the centroids :(.

Regards,

--
Charlotte DECLERCQ

ALKANTE SAS