[mapserver-users] OGR connection failure

Juni Adi skiper at infojawa.org
Fri Mar 6 14:17:46 EST 2009

Thanks for the prompt reply, Frank. Yes, apache has access to mysql:

[root at xxxxxxx.org maps]# su -fm apache
bash: /root/.bashrc: Permission denied
[apache at xxxxx.org maps]$ mysql mapserver -u xxxxx -p
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 7914
Server version: 5.0.45 Source distribution

mysql>

Many thanks
Junek