[mapserver-users] msWMSDispatch(): WMS server error. Incomplete WMS request: VERSION parameter missing

Cassiel raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 08:03:30 EDT 2009

 WEB
                TEMPLATE        "map.html"
                IMAGEPATH       "/var/www/cem/tmp/ms_tmp/"
                IMAGEURL        "/tmp/ms_tmp/"
                LOG             "/var/www/cem/tmp/mapserver.log"
                METADATA
                        #"MAPFILE_ENCODING" "ISO-8859-1"
                        "wms_title"                     "WMS CEN-RF"
                        "wms_onlineresource"            "
http://193.206.192.55/cgi-bin/rf_mapserv?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
"
                        "wms_srs"                       "EPSG:32632
EPSG:4269 EPSG:4326"
                END  # Metadata
END  # Web

Here it is one of the two wms_onlineresource links

I am using two apache environment variable to point to rf_mapserv or
elf_mapserv (they are symlinks to mapserv..) in order to return two
different mapfile as explained in the mapserver doc.

regards
raffaele