[mapserver-users] cartographic symbol construction with mapserver

Sindy RAOUT bysid at hotmail.fr
Wed Mar 11 05:06:54 EDT 2009

Good morning,

I would like to create with mapserver 5 symbols of
type polygons composed of a line on which rest orientated inwards triangles. I
wish  the orientation of triangles take into account the topology of the
polygon. I would wish that triangles are always orientated inwards. I have a
database and I cannot use the symbols of the files of mapfiles and shapefiles.In
the same way, I would like to create symbols lines with the same requirements. I
would like that the symbols which compose the line are oriented by the topology
of the line.

 Thank you for helping me.

 Sindy
RAOUT - BRGM (France)