[mapserver-users] Point layers through mapserver

Subha Ramakrishnan subha at gslab.com
Thu Mar 12 05:49:02 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm working on  showing point layers through mapserver and have a couple
of queries here.

1. Is it possible for me to show a group of over-lappping points as one
point? (Something like a virtual point in google)
2. If I've multiple points around the same lat long, and have query mode
enabled for that layer, is it possible to return multiple features by
clicking on/around that lat long?

Currently, wherever there are lots of points cluttered, I get the top
most feature's details on clicking.
I'm using Mapserver 5.0.2 with Openlayers 2.7.
Please help if any one has a solution for this.

Thanks a lot.

Subha