[mapserver-users] NQuery problem

Subha Ramakrishnan subha at gslab.com
Fri Mar 13 02:44:03 EDT 2009

Hi

Here's how the layer looks in my mapfile:
layer
  name abc
  connectiontype postgis
  connection "user= user dbname=xyz host=localhost"
  type point
  tolerance 20
    group world
    dump true
    METADATA
       "wfs_title" "Factbook Metadata"
       "gml_include_items" "all"
       "wms_feature_info_mime_type" "text/html"
    END
    template "template.html"
    projection
      "init=epsg:4326"
    end
    transparency 65
    status on
  data "topology from tablename using unique id using SRID = -1"
  classitem "veg_class"
        class
                name "AGRICULTURE"
                expression "AGRICULTURE"