[mapserver-users] MapServer 5.4 Beta 3 is now available...

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 05:56:45 EDT 2009

Tony,

the 5.4 codebase has been branched, and the code in trunk is now
milestoned for the 6.0 version, so these kind of changes aren't
unexpected given the rendering changes that will come with the new
version.

as for the the legend issue you raised, could you please show your
mapfile legend block, tell what renderer you're using, and ideally
show a before/after screenshot of the changes?

thanks,
thomas