[mapserver-users] Two questions about WMS and outputformats

paalkr pal.kristensen at statkart.no
Tue Mar 17 14:54:20 EDT 2009

Hi!

Is there a way to prevent the default outputformats to be exposed in the
capabilities document? I have a map service where I have used AGG specific
rendering capabilities, and requesting e.g a GIF image then makes a bad
looking map and does not make sense. I would like the opportunity to only
expose explicit defined formats specified with one or more OUTPUTFORMAT
blocks.

I don't want to disable the different drivers though, only control the
outputformat list in the GetCapabilities response. If the only way to
achieve this is to patch the source code, I would be glade if any of the
devs could point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Pål Kristensen