[mapserver-users] Mapserver WCS - how to return native pixel resolution data?

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:02:41 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have a question which I'm not sure relates to the structure of a WCS
request, or the setup of my WCS server.  I have a tileset of SRTM
tiles that I would like to query by geographic region via WCS.  I have
basic functionality working, but I can't figure out how to make a
request via BBOX that only returns the actual pixels that are present
in the source data.  Is this possible?  I would think that as long as
I specified the matching SRS, I should be able to, but I've gotten
stuck.

Roger