[mapserver-users] MapServer, SLD and PointSymbolizer : Fill AND Stroke ?

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Fri Mar 20 05:05:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

I prefer to ask before going crazy... I'm trying to use  SLD to display
a point layer with a PointSymbolizer using a WellKnownName graphic.
I can have it filled with a fill color
I can have it outlined with a stroke color
but I can't have both fill and outline at the same time.
Changing their order in the sld file doesn't change anything (i first
thought the outline was under the fill color)

Is it due to sld specification which would imply to draw 2 graphics (1
for fill and a bigger one for outline), or is it a mapserver
limitation/bug ?

Thanks,

Guillaume