[mapserver-users] mapserver install on solaris

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Mon Mar 23 08:16:11 EDT 2009

In general you don't copy your php extension to your web root. You need
to copy it to your PHP extensions directory. You'll find what this is
set to in your php.ini file. When you try to dynamically load the module
it's looking to load it from the php default extensions path and not the
web root path. In my case I actually added right to my php.ini to have
it load the extension.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com