[mapserver-users] Labeling

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Mar 26 12:46:05 EDT 2009

The decimal truncation simply can't be done with a shapefile at the moment. There's a ticket in place
to add this functionality but it will be a 6.0 improvement. Wish I have better news.

One the other question you can use the class TEXT property along with a wrap character to achieve
the multiline labels. E.g.:

CLASS
  TEXT "[col1]|[col2]|[col3]"
  LABEL
    WRAP "|"
  END
END

and that should get you a multi-line label based on 3 attributes.

Steve

>>> On 3/26/2009 at 10:57 AM, in message
<D7A5EAC385604446AB1DD24BF4F5A9181E06947F21 at MG-Mail.ci.maple-grove.mn.us>, Jay