[mapserver-users] MapServer 5.2.2 and 4.10.4 released with security fixes

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Mar 27 00:37:50 EDT 2009

I have my OSX Mapserver 5.2.2 binaries online.

I noticed that the mapserver site hasn't been updated yet.  Then I
noticed that the HTML title for the whole site (mapserver.org pages)
is "MapServer 5.2.1 Documentation".  Odd (the 'documentation' part,
not the version).

Also, your downloads page link below should be:

http://mapserver.org/download.html

On Mar 26, 2009, at 9:40 PM, Steve Lime wrote:

> MapServer 5.2.2 and 4.10.4 have been released. (Version 5.4 will
> contain all of these
> fixes at the start and a beta 4 release will be available in a day
> or so.)
>

> The source packages are available in the MapServer downloads page:
>
>  http://mapserver.org/download/

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"The beast is actively interested only in now, and, as it is always
now and always shall be, there is an eternity of time for the
accomplishment of objects."

- the wisdom of Tarzan