[mapserver-users] WCS Elevation and Edge Matching

Jason Beverage jasonbeverage at gmail.com
Fri May 1 08:46:27 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm working on the osgEarth (http://www.osgearth.org) WCS plugin and I'm
trying to connect to MapServer as a WCS to access SRTM data.

Things look great for the most part, but I'm having issues that tile edges
don't line up exactly, the elevations are slightly off.  I am specifying
bilinear resampling in the map file via PROCESSING "RESAMPLE=BILINEAR".

The edges of the bounding boxes I'm specifying should be lining up exactly
with the neighboring tiles.

The SRTM I am using is a single tiled geotiff with overviews.

Are there any tricks to getting the edges of the tiles to match up exactly?

Thanks!