[mapserver-users] Re: Dynamic data loading using Google maps andMapserver

Jim Strevinas voas_acc at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 10:55:16 EDT 2009

A beautiful example that uses the Google Maps API is:

http://www.dyasdesigns.com/geoxml/gmlusa.htm

It makes use of an API plugin called geoxml that can load XML data which can be produced by
a WFS server. In the source code, a static GML file is used but a google search shows that it can
connect to a live WFS server using the URL.