[mapserver-users] problem with mapserver

Jim Strevinas voas_acc at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 00:22:43 EDT 2009

Hello Ahmed,
    This is almost surely happened because the script alias is not active
    for your cgi-bin folder. I suppose you use apache:
    1. Try to restart your apache (google) or
    2. check your httpd.conf file, it should contain a scriptalias pointing
         to the cgi-bin folder. Alternatevely you can create a scriptalias
         to the mapserv executable itself. (google for httpd.conf tutorial)

Regards
Jim