[mapserver-users] Unable to load DLL 'mapscript': Access is denied

Pano Voudouris pvoudouris at gaiocorp.com
Thu May 7 10:15:29 EDT 2009

Hi Meenu- read/execute privileges should be enough. I found that sometimes
to get windows to 'refresh' the folder privs you have to go to
Properties->Security tab->Advanced->Permissions and check both the 'Allow
inheritable permission to propagate...' and 'Replace permission entries..'
boxes. Not sure if this is cowboy work but it works!

Pano