[mapserver-users] Not transforming polygons to points

Oliver Wesp oliver.wesp at gmail.com
Fri May 8 07:20:45 EDT 2009

Dear List,

I have some datasets where the data is organized in layers containing
both points and polygons. I read these datasets through ogr. I need to
integrate these datasets as two different layers into my mapfile. One
time to display just the polygons (works fine) and another to display
the points. Unfortunately mapserver transforms the polygons to points
so every node is shown. Is there any way to prevent this
transformation and to display only the features that are actually
points?

best regards,
Oliver