[mapserver-users] Another mailing list for MapServer?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri May 8 10:38:48 EDT 2009

Also, can you show us your whole mapfile. You say your data is coming
from MySQL, Are you using GDAL/OGR, how are you connecting to that. In
you LAYER definition in your post you do not show a DATA statement. so
your layer has NO data to display.

When you say "it does not work", your focus is on classification, have
you gotten the LAYER to display if you remove the EXPRESSION statements?
Because if NO data is display that it a different problem from some data
is displaying but you can not get it to be classified.

-Steve W