[mapserver-users] Check layer status in Geomoose

leonidas leonidas_liakos at yahoo.gr
Mon May 11 09:00:03 EDT 2009

I'm writing a custom tool in geomoose based on php/mapscript.
I'm trying to get the layer status for each on of my layers using
$qlayer->status property.
Always and for each layer it returns the value 2. But there aren't all the
layers checked in the treeview of geomoose (and according displayed in the
map). I think that  $qlayer->status property always return 2 because it
checks the status in the mapfile (for my layers the status is DEFAULT) and
not what is displayed in the map. So how can I get only the layers that are
displayed in the map (or are checked in the treeview of Geomoose)? I also
checked the $qlayer->isVisible() property but it also works with the same
logic (it returns 1 for all layers, displayed or not).Thank you.