[mapserver-users] Check layer status in Geomoose

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 23:08:01 EDT 2009

GeoMOOSE 1.6.X (and 2.0) suffer some documentation difficulties... it's a "learn by example" setup right now.  We're trying to get better with GM2.0 and its documentation is arguably better (http://www.geomoose.org/geomoose2/docs/) than GM1.6 but I still need to do more work documenting the different input options.