[mapserver-users] Mapserver returns part of an image and then crashes

Nelson Correia nelsonwc7 at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 09:38:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

Have anyone ran through the same problem?

Any ideas on how to solve it?

Thanks,

Nelson

From: nelsonwc7 at hotmail.com
To: szekerest at gmail.com
Subject: RE: [mapserver-users] Mapserver returns part of an image and then crashes
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:28:53 +0000
CC: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org

Hi,

I am using ms4w 2.3.1.

Unfortunately it is a large data set and a huge map file, that I am not able to send, sorry.

Thanks,

Nelson

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:20:44 +0200
From: szekerest at gmail.com
To: nelsonwc7 at hotmail.com
CC: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org

Which binaries are you using?

Could you provide the sample data with a mapfile to repoduce it?

Best regards,

Tamas