[mapserver-users] mouse cursor need to change when the cursor is on the specified layer points

meenu meenu.monu at gmail.com
Sun May 17 04:11:48 EDT 2009

hi dears,advance thanks to all....in a mapserver website i need to change the
mouse icon style when user will point to the specified layer points....that
means i have a layer called n_towns in a map..the coding for that layer is
as follows...

LAYER
   NAME "n_towns"
   TYPE POINT
   CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
   CONNECTION "n_towns.TAB"
   # MINSCALE 1000
   #MAXSCALE 588000
 #MINSCALE 0.06
 # MAXSCALE 36.54
   STATUS ON
   # This enables use of colors and styles from the source file.
   #STYLEITEM "AUTO"
   # Define an empty class that will be filled at runtime from the color and
   # styles read on each shape in the source file.
   #CLASSITEM "TYPE"
   LABELITEM "NAME"
   CLASS
      	#SIZE 10
      	STYLE
      		COLOR 255 0 0
     		OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
     		SYMBOL 'ball'
	END #STYLE
	#TEXT ([LABEL], [LABEL])
	LABEL
		COLOR 100 100 255
		FONT arial
		TYPE TRUETYPE
		SIZE 7
		POSITION LC
		WRAP " "
	END#LABEL
  END# CLASS
  END#LAYER

in this layer i have 50 records....now my requirement is when the cursor is
on the top of this 50 records locations in map,that time need to change the
mouse cursor style as hand shape...is it possible?can anybody help me for
this...i did the website based on the "tutorialmapserver" project available
for reference?

-----
Meenu