[mapserver-users] queryByAttributes returns no result with OGR/ODBC data source

Maher Karim Maher_Karim at dorsch.com.jo
Mon May 18 02:22:37 EDT 2009

Try to remove the brackets [] from the field names

queryByAttributes("KOORDINATAX", 5460870, MS_MULTIPLE);

Regards
Maher

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Dejan.Gambin at pul|
|         |           a.hr            |
|         |                           |
|         |           05/18/2009 09:19|
|         |           AM              |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |        To:      Maher Karim <Maher_Karim at dorsch.com.jo>                                                                                          |
  |        cc:      mapserver-users <mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org>, mapserver-users-bounces <mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org>             |
  |        Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] queryByAttributes returns no result with OGR/ODBC data source                                              |

Unfortunatelly it doesn't help. I have tried with:

queryByAttributes("[KOORDINATAX]", ( [KOORDINATAX] = 5460870 ),
MS_MULTIPLE);

and with

queryByAttributes("[KOORDINATAX]", 5460870, MS_MULTIPLE);

Neither one gives results :-(

dejan