[mapserver-users] select one column values from a table

meenu meenu.monu at gmail.com
Mon May 18 04:11:43 EDT 2009

dears,in a mapserver website how can i retrve one column details from a
table....for eg in my map i have one table called n_123 ...in this table i
have one column named "PLO_900"...i need to retrive value like as follows
"select PLO_900 from  n_123 "...i did the coding like as follows...but it is
giving me the table field names...can anybody help me to solve this issue?

       Dim layer As layerObj = Util.MSMap.getLayerByName("n_123 ")
        If layer IsNot Nothing Then
            layer.open()
            For i As Integer = 0 To layer.numitems - 1
                Me.CmbS.Items.Add(layer.getItem(i))
            Next
            layer.close()

-----