[mapserver-users] Another mailing list for MapServer?

Peter Rose peter_rose at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 05:32:07 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,
Are you still out there? I’ve responded to you a week ago like you asked me
to and I’ve even sent you two e-mails.

You say it’s easy to add fieldnames to the features in my php script but
this still doesn’t seem to work. Although I could have made a mistake as I’m
not very strong on php.
I’ve added a fiscal line to my function but still nothing happens.

This is what my function looks like now:

function AddPoints ( $map, $qresult ) {
     $this_layer = $map->getLayerByName('poi');
     $i = 0;
     foreach($qresult as $row) {
        $poi[$i] = ms_newPointObj();
        $ln[$i] =  ms_newLineObj();
        $shp[$i] = ms_newShapeObj(MS_SHAPE_POINT);
        $poi[$i]->setXY($row[27],$row[28]);
        $ln[$i]->add($poi[$i]);
        $shp[$i]->add($ln[$i]);
        $shp[$i]->values ["fiscal"];