[mapserver-users] mapscript memory

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Wed May 20 08:35:58 EDT 2009

Hi Charlotte,

This is a known issue with PHP Mapscript. With the way the "object" are
currently made, complex objects (that have references to other object, like
mapObj) are not properly freed when we delete the php object. Note that the
memory is well freed as soon as the php script ends.

Thanks,
Alan

--
Alan Boudreault