[mapserver-users] Itemquery FILTERITEM

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Sat May 23 12:59:47 EDT 2009

Hello Jun,

It is usually best to ask these type of questions on the MapServer
Users mailing list. You can join here:
  http://www.mapserver.org/community/lists.html
I have taken the liberty of forward your question to the list.

Your question is very general. Can you explain exactly what problem
you are having and give a compact example?

Regards,
Rich

=== original message from JunReyes ===
Hello Mr. Richard Greenwood,

I am developing a tool for displaying health facilities in the
Philippines. I am am having problem using FILTERITEM in MapServer.
Searching the net i have found one of your inquiries which i too have
encountered.

I have just browsed the site you have created. Actually i am
speechless of its capabilities.

I don't like to bother you if you are busy or something. But i would
like to seek assistance if you can still recall what you have done to
progress from your problem previously.

The link is: http://lists.gis.umn.edu/pipermail/mapserver-users/2003-January/000761.html

Thank you for your time in reading my email. Any help would be deeply
appreciated. Hope i hear from you soon.

Thanks..
JunReyes

P.S. I would also like to ask where you got the case 1 demo so i can
also study it.

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com