[mapserver-users] Re: Upgrading 5.2 -> 5.4 generating CGI error on IIS(5.1 and 6.0) ... Possible BUG?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:27:14 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

Did you experience the same with the release-1310 and release-1400 versions?
Did you experience the same with the development version?
Are you using fastCGI or normal cgi?
Is this just a PostGIS related problem or you get the same with a simple
shapefile?

Sorry for the bunch of the questions...

Best regards,

Tamas