[mapserver-users] Place names...?

James Leveille James_Leveille at dmr.ca
Fri May 29 13:52:52 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

In order to help us help you, give us an overview of you code ...

It should work fine with POINT.

Here is a working example :

  LAYER

    NAME                  "pd_p_bldg"

    STATUS                ON

    DUMP                  TRUE

    PROJECTION

        . . .

    END

    METADATA

        . . .

    END

    EXTENT                3000000 0 10000000 5000000

    DATA                  "pd_p/subset_pd_p"

    TYPE                  POINT

    LABELITEM             "bldg_label"

    CLASS

      STYLE