[mapserver-users] OGC Compliance

Elavazhagan. M elavazhagan.mouniandy at kcubeconsulting.com
Thu Oct 8 09:32:32 EDT 2009

Thanks Daniel.

Actually, we are conducting a free Open Source training program in Chennai
(India) particularly on MapServer and Quantum GIS in order to promote Open
Source technologies. Since GeoServer already has a "Certified OGC Compliant"
mark on its website, my audience might ask a question "Why not MapServer?"

I am not sure what should I answer them. Your help on this is highly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ela.