[mapserver-users] add watermark to wms service

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Oct 23 08:51:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

No problem at all, this I have captured sometimes from the mailing list:

LAYER
  NAME "copyright"			# we should always have one layer "base"
  METADATA
    "wms_title"     "copyright"
  END
  STATUS DEFAULT
  TYPE ANNOTATION

  TRANSFORM ll #set the image origin to be lower left
  FEATURE
    POINTS
      70 -10 #set the offset from lower left position in pixels
    END
    TEXT " (c) 2009 Image providers" #this is your displaying text
  END
  CLASS
    LABEL #defines the font, colors etc. of the text
      FONT "arial"
      TYPE TRUETYPE
      SIZE 8
      BUFFER 1
      COLOR 0 0 0
      BACKGROUNDCOLOR 255 255 255
      FORCE TRUE

    END
  END
  UNITS PIXELS #sets the units for the feature object
END

The layer comes to WMS layer list as any other layer, but it will be always burnt to images sent by WMS even it is not selected.

-Jukka Rahkonen-