[mapserver-users] query mode, multiple selections

Chris Kantarjiev cak at speedgauge.net
Tue Sep 1 13:49:17 EDT 2009

I'm just starting to play with query mode and find it very useful. I have an interaction style in
mind that would let me select and highlight several (possibly connected) links in a layer in a
fairly interactive style (more like one would do with ArcGIS, I guess). I'm pretty sure that I won't
be successful doing this with the basic CGI, and am overwhelmed by the number of Ajax layers that I
might choose from.

Are there documents/pages out there that might give me some guidance about what's possible with the
various packages?

Thanks,
chris