R: [mapserver-users] OGR shapefile w/MySQL Join

Giannini Pietro PGiannini at bytewise.it
Wed Sep 2 11:12:56 EDT 2009

Steve,
I'm able to create an OGR layer in connection to a mysql table with x/y information, otherwise if you want to join a shapefile layer with a mysql table there is the JOIN object within a LAYER defined in the mapfile (http://mapserver.org/mapfile/join.html)... Sorry, I never tried...

Pietro Giannini
Bytewise srl - Area GIS
41°50'38.58"N 12°29'13.39"E