[mapserver-users] Developers Required

Damien Demaj damien.demaj at demap.com.au
Tue Sep 8 01:01:51 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am wanting to add an application to my website using MapServer? that
delivers the following...

I want to make my own World Dataset available in a mapviewer application
online like the following websites:

http://www.demis.nl/home/pages/wms/demiswms.htm

http://www.kgis.scar.org/mapviewer/kgis.phtml

Users would be allowed to zoom into a specified area, add or subtract data
layers and export the map as an Adobe Illustrator file or PDF file. I want
to build in a charge mechanism by where the user is charged depending on the
how big an area they select and what layers they select. They would proceed
to a checkout before allowing to export the map. Is this possible?

If anyone is interested in talking to me more about the job please contact
me at damien.demaj at demap.com.au.

Regards,

Damien

--
Damien Demaj
Cartographic Director

www.demap.com.au
50 James Street | Strathdale | VIC | 3550 Australia
Tel: +61 (0) 408 856 506 | Skype name: damiendemaj

LATEST NEWS

AUGUST: EARTH wins The International Map Trade Association (Asia Pacific)
Best Book Based Product and the Best Overall Cartographic Product for 2008.

JULY: Damien Demaj is nominated for RMIT Alumni of the Year 2009 for his
distinction and significant contribution to the field of cartography.

JUNE: At the 33rd Galley Club Awards EARTH received the prestigious Book Of
The Year award 2008.

Earth is published by Millennium House. demap (Damien Demaj) is proud to be
a major contributor to Earth (Chief Cartographic Consultant).