[mapserver-users] Updated MapServer flyer

Lars Lingner ml at lingner.eu
Fri Sep 11 09:47:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just updated the MapServer flyer at [1] with the new template
available at [2].
The idea was to get new screenshots from nice, real life applications,
but I couldn't find a MapServer gallery, just a old reference to [3]. So
I took a screenshot of one of mine apps and of the MapServer website.

It would be really great if someone could take a look and maybe update
some facts about features or wording where necessary. There is a german
and english file.

Because of difficulties to commit to svn.osgeo.org I temporarily
uploaded the files to my webspace [4].

Speaking of updating marketing material, I want to ask if someone could
pass me some keywords of new features that where included  lately or
will be get included in MapServer. ...Cairo/OpenGL rendering,
XML-Mapfile, AGG, performance improvements (one-pass query),
multilingual website ;) ??

I'm holding a introductory presentation about MapServer.  If there are
some eye-catchers or cool buzz words worth including in a talk, please
let me know.

Lars

[1]
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/flyer/project_brochure_pdfs/OSGeo_Brochures_Mapserver.pdf