[mapserver-users] Symbols and Transparency

Adam Eskreis aeskreis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 19:41:33 EDT 2009

Hi all,
Quick question regarding symbols and transparency.  I have a lot of symbols
that I am displaying on my map, however, the problem I am having is the
symbols are not rendering transparently.  When two symbols are near each
other, one will sometimes block another with a part of the image which
should render as transparent.

I am positive that each symbol png is transparent.  I am using mapserver
5.4.0 and using PNG images, rendering them using GD.  Any suggestions?

-Adam