[mapserver-users] Mapscript taking too long on my production server

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:02:12 EDT 2009

Nelson,

Depending on your MapSever version you could set up the debug options in
your mapfile in order to see the timings when the layers are drawn.

like:

CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "/ms4w/tmp/ms_error.txt"
DEBUG 5

For more info about the debugging options see:
http://mapserver.org/mapfile/map.html
http://mapserver.org/mapfile/layer.html

Best regards,

Tamas