[mapserver-users] Mapserver error debugging

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Sep 24 10:08:46 EDT 2009

David,

I'm getting FF browser error right now about the  MapServer CGI
generated image being bad . . . .

The image "<Mapserver CGI link here>" cannot be displayed, because it
contains errors.

All the google results talk about a SKYPE extention that causes this,
but I don't have SKYPE installed on the machine at all.

Still pondering . . .

It looks like MapServer is sending the right headers and such for the
Image types, I've tried both GIF and PNG, and the headers are reporting
correctly.

 . . .

bobb

>>> "Fawcett, David" <David.Fawcett at state.mn.us> wrote:

Bob,

A couple of years ago, I had FWTools, including MapServer running on a
USB stick.

You might want to take a look at Jo Cook’s Portable GIS:
http://www.archaeogeek.com/blog/portable-gis/

David.

mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org