[mapserver-users] LABEL_NO_CLIP=ON not working for point type feature layers

搜狐右手 teeca at sohu.com
Wed Sep 23 10:32:29 EDT 2009

Hi all.
     recently I try to output  my map into tiled images, so far is O.K,
Polyline Feature layer duplicate labels can be fixed using PROCESSING
"LABEL_NO_CLIP=ON", but now I encounter point feature layer's labels
problem: When I get my tile images output, the label will be clipped out
at tile image's edge. The directive PROCESSING "LABEL_NO_CLIP=ON" is not
working for point feature layers ,can anybody give some suggestions?
    the appearance of my clipped label is in the attachment.You can see
the gray text(polyline feature label) is properly splitted on the two
images, while red text(point feature label) is clipped.

Snippet from my mapfile
		NAME "POI_01_CityDistName_P"
		TYPE point
		STATUS DEFAULT