[mapserver-users] OT - Looking for a Good JavaScrript Forum theat Mapper-Friendly

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Thu Apr 1 22:51:43 EDT 2010

For those of you work with MapServer as a base and build JavaScript and
PHP code on top of that, can you recommend a good JavaScript forum on
which I can ask questions focusing on the JS side of a question that's
related to building on MapServer rather than the other way round? I'd
especially favor a list where there are people familiar with mapping
data structures and map issues, but getting some good current advice on
Javascript is what I'm really looking for.

TIA

- Bill Thoen
  GISnet - www.gisnet.com
  303-786-9961