[mapserver-users] WMS GetfeatureInfo (GetMap Formats)

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Apr 2 09:38:04 EDT 2010

SAEZ Laurent - CETE Méditerr./DI/ETER wrote:
> Do you have a solution to manage the advertiz of formats in the WMS /
> GetCapabilities GetMap for?
> I tried Wms_getmap_formatlist , but it changes nothing.

The new "wms_getmap_formatlist" metadata is the only solution I can
think of, but it will be available only in 6.0 in a few months:

In the meantime, if you can build MapServer from source, then you could
apply the patch corresponding to revision r9635 to your 5.6.x source and

I didn't test to confirm that the r9635 patch will apply smoothly on
5.6, but since it was done at the very beginning of development after
the 5.6 release, I am confident that the trunk source had not changed
much at that point and the patch should work.

Daniel Morissette