[mapserver-users] Re: Adjacent letter problem [Bayesian]

ibrahim saricicek ibrahimsaricicek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 09:25:02 EDT 2010

I added map file and an image to
http://n2.nabble.com/Adjacent-letter-problem-td4830536.html#a4830536.
And added a note "send a comment" cos no one answered.

Let me define again,

*This is my style and label definition;*

    STYLE
                                SYMBOL 'otopark_img'
                                SIZE 30
                        END
    LABEL
                                COLOR 0 0 0
                                FONT calibri-bold
                                TYPE truetype
                                SIZE 8
                                POSITION LC
                                PARTIALS FALSE
                                OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255
                                ALIGN CENTER
                                WRAP ' '
                                BUFFER 3
                                PRIORITY 10
                                ANTIALIAS TRUE
                        END

*This is a sample of results;*

*Why are some letters adjecent? How can I prevent this situation?*

Thanks in advance..