[mapserver-users] Re: Adjacent letter problem [Bayesian]

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Apr 5 10:40:13 EDT 2010

Ibrahim,

   It could be the way the character are defined in the font.  Try a different
font.  Try a different label size.

Or may be it is platform specific.  Which operating system (and version) are you
using?  Which version of mapserver?  Maybe there's a problem with the options in
the LABEL definition.  Try

LABEL
   TYPE truetype
   FONT 'arial'