[mapserver-users] MapServer WFS GetFeature (XML Post Request)

gsamp gsampaio at k2sistemas.com.br
Wed Apr 7 11:55:11 EDT 2010

Hello,
I'm not being able to make a GetFeature request:

	<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
	<wfs:GetFeature xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs" maxFeatures="5"
outputFormat="GML3" service="WFS" version="1.1.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wfs
http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.1.0/wfs.xsd">
		<wfs:Query typeName="paises"/>
	</wfs:GetFeature>

The server I'm trying to access uses Mapserver 5.4.1, and I'm making a POST
request to an URL such as:
	http://myserver?map=/mapfile.map&

By now I can only request this operation if I'm not using XMLs. The request
below, for example, works:
http://myserver?map=/mapfile.map&REQUEST=GetFeature&SERVICE=WFS&TYPENAME=paises&VERSION=1.1.0&MAXFEATURES=10

But I need to make WFS requests coded in XML. Can Mapserver parse this kind
of request? What do I need to do to make it work?

Thanks!